Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Paddle, Paddle, Paddle Your Boat!

Hello, everyone! It's a beautiful day here on the island...too bad I'm stuck inside. The colors outside my office window are so inspiring and vivid. I feel like Im back in school, watching the clock tick and counting down the hours until I can leave. But this is worse, because the beach is right there. Holding candy in front of a baby, my friends. It's just dangling there, taunting me. Ugh.

On to the cut:

For a while I was using a club paddle in outrigger practice. It's nickname was 'The Beast'. Then my friend Tim stepped in and offered me a new paddle to borrow: SO MUCH BETTER. I used it until I got my own a few weeks ago, and decided to make him a paper cut as a 'thank you'. I took a picture at our first race of his boat crossing the finish, and designed the cut around it (that's him in seat 3). The club boat is a little plain, so I spiced it up a bit (still on a Tahitian kick!). Thank you so much, Tim!

No comments:

Post a Comment